Hold Up

The links on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Disma - The Vault Of Membros

4:54 AM Posted by Qwetherington


Genre: Death Metal (gonna start doing this since labels don't show at the bottom of posts.

When I stumbled upon Disma I almost shat myself. Reading the band's description, I saw that the band's members were from two of my favourite death metal bands: Incantation and Funebrarum. Naturally this demo rules harder than the lovechild of Stalin and Franco. Seriously if you're even a little into death metal this should be a priority for you. The drumming is superb, the riffs are inhuman and the vocals...well...the vocals are courtesy of Craig Pillard (Incantation, Disciples of Mockery) i.e. they destroy. I haven't enjoyed a demo this much in ages.

Die

1 comments:

eddie said...

shit is indeed awesome

Post a Comment