Hold Up

The links on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Defeater, Ceremony and Cursed. Need I say more?

7:05 AM Posted by Qwetherington

Defeater

Ceremony

Cursed




Basically don't feel like writing a whole lot tonight, but where these three albums are concerned I'm lucky because I am not required to say much. This is because the albums I have here are so good they need no one ranting on about how good and listen-worthy they are. I mean if you're a hardcore nut you'll have them already.

Simple: If you want some INSANELY good hardcore here you go. And you're welcome.

Signed
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Qwe

Defeater - Travels
Ceremony - Ruined
Cursed - II

0 comments:

Post a Comment