Hold Up

The links on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Eucalypt - NZ Tour CD

9:20 PM Posted by Qwetherington



I've been on a Post-Rock Screamo kick lately. Bands like Envy, Mesa Verde, City of Caterpillar etc have dominated my ears for months. It's time for a change of scene, albeit slightly. I mean I still want my skramz. Don't worry, I have a solution.

Eucalypt was a brilliant screamo band from New South Wales, Australia. They were one of the most emotionally charged groups I've ever heard; they played extraordinarily fast music with incredibly passionate vocals. One feature that distinguishes Eucalypt from many other bands in the genre is the guitarists' tendency to play without distortion. It really works and gives the music a more cutting, edgy feel, especially if you've been listening to distortion and atmosphere for ages (such as moi). This release is pretty rare but is a hard hitting 17 minutes of incredible music.

Get

0 comments:

Post a Comment