Hold Up

The links on this blog have been added in order for music to be readily available to anyone who should want to hear it. If you download any of these files it is expected that you delete the music after a day or so. If you like an artist, buy their music and support them by going to shows and buying merchandise.

Kaamos - Lucifer Rising

5:27 PM Posted by Qwetherington



Genre: Death Metal

Yeah this will be my fourth post in about 10 hours but I don't really care. I owe it to y'all.
Anyways the last three posts have been variants of hardcore so I thought I'd mix it up and throw in some death.
Kaamos is a Swedish death metal band that formed around 1998. This is their best work, Lucifer Rising. If you're into death metal that has an old school sound but has a slightly technical edge which, if you're a death metal fan, should be you, get it fucking now. It's bootiful.

Get

0 comments:

Post a Comment